Username:

Password:

Altair AstroDIO DehumidifiersAtik CamerasModern AstronomyDavid HindsNe3 Filters

Author Topic: Remote Imaging, Data Subscription and Telescope Hosting in Australia  (Read 1535 times)

Offline MRPUGH55

• UKAI Sponsor
Hello everyone.

Here with news of another system now commissioned and about to kick off on a data subscription plan at the end of the month.

This is an RCOS 12.5" with STL11000M and Adaptive Optics.  All Astrodon filters with the NBs at 5nm.  The system sits on a Bisque Paramount MEII.

Subscription to this system is significantly cheaper than the 2 higher end imaging platforms so please contact me for details.

Meanwhile, I have uploaded a calibrated FIT taken just last night as a 'first light'.

http://martinpughastrophotography.id.au/Test_Page3.htm

cheers
Martin

Offline MRPUGH55

• UKAI Sponsor
Hello everyone.

Thank you to those who have contacted me regarding the imaging opportunities that I am currently offering.

I have now uploaded a complimentary data set taken with the Astro Physics Riccardi Honders, details of which you can find at the URL below.  It is of course of a SH gem - the Eta Carina nebula.

http://www.martinpughastrophotography.id.au/Heavens_Mirror.htm

Just download at your leisure, process it, and send me your results - I would love to see them.
and please note, there are now 3 systems available for you to acquire southern hemisphere data with and two of those systems currently employ Adaptive Optics with a resultant FWHM frequently achieved of between 1.2-1.8 arcseconds per pixel.

regards
Martin Pugh

Offline MRPUGH55

• UKAI Sponsor
Complete Image Data Sets Now Available.
« Reply #17 on: 11:25:09, 15 June, 2018 »
Hello everyone.

I am now populating my website with complete image data sets that are available for purchase (via Paypal).

Currently, all of these data sets were taken with the CDK17 when it was parked at Sierra Remote Observatories and the vast majority of them contain between 20-50 hours of exposure, and there are some mosaics in there too.

I have pushed up the data for two objects so far, but have provided a 'slide show' of what is also available so as to give you a heads up as to what is coming.  It just takes a very long time to get the data together and build the pages.  If you see something on that slide show that interests you just contact me and I can make it available.

I would like to say that the data is all very high quality, some of it was taken with an Apogee U16M and some with the SBIG STXL11002 all AOX guided.

Here is the link:
https://www.martinpughastrophotography.space/data-set-index

cheers
Martin

Offline MRPUGH55

• UKAI Sponsor
Hello again

I would like to announce the 4th system soon to come on line here in the SH, that will be available for data subscription.

Takahashi FSQ106 EDXIV
SBIG STX 16803 with Astrodon LRGBHaSIIOIII filters.
Software Bisque Paramount MX
FLI Atlas Focuser
Image Scale: 3.5 asp
FOV: 4degs x 4degs

I do not load up my subscriptions and limit it at just 10 per scope, so if you are interested contact me directly at mandk@martinpughastrophotography.space.

clear skies
Martin

ukbuysellRemote Imaging from AustraliaSharpSkyblank APTUKAI on Facebook