Username:

Password:

Altair AstroDIO DehumidifiersAtik CamerasModern AstronomyDavid HindsNe3 Filters
UKAI is moving to Facebook

Author Topic: PARADIGM Eyepieces  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Darth_Muppet

• Take a walk on The Dark Side......
PARADIGM Eyepieces
« on: 19:59:29, 01 October, 2009 »
I got a whole set of 6 of these Paradigm eyepieces off Ebay.

Have tried them out and I'm well impressed, 60 degree field of view and a really chunky eyepiece with its own cleaning cloth.

They have a good write up on cloudy nights website, so thought I'd share my experience here as these were suprisingly good value.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-25-5mm-60-Degree-ED-Eyepiece-Paradigm_W0QQitemZ160365893566QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Telescopes?hash=item25568d57be&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

(Sorry Mods, not plugging a sale here, link is just for info purposes only as this is where I got mine from.)
If the world was an orange....it'd be too small!

NEQ6 Pro
Altair Astro ED 130mm & Planostar 0.79x Reducer
Altair HyperCam 183c V2
Altair Plamostar 80mm Triplet & Atik 314
TruTek Slim 8 position filter wheel

Offline johnn

Re: PARADIGM Eyepieces
« Reply #1 on: 11:50:55, 22 April, 2015 »
My first eyepiece of this type was bought about 6 years ago were described as Paradigm ED.
The subsequent ones bought some years later were branded Starguider but are identical,even down to the colour coded band but the later ones were several £s more expensive,I love the excellent eye relief and the large eye lens.My 5mm has a 20mm eyelens ,not the small ones you usually get with Plossels.
All in all great value for money if your looking to upgrade your eyepieces and cant afford Telleviews or Naglers.

ukbuysellRemote Imaging from AustraliaSharpSkyblank APTUKAI on Facebook