Username:

Password:

Altair AstroDIO DehumidifiersAtik CamerasModern AstronomyDavid HindsNe3 Filters

Author Topic: i need to replace a 12" fullerscope mirror that i lost can anyone help me?  (Read 1329 times)

Offline joeking

i need to replace a 12" fullerscope mirror that i lost can anyone help me? Please PM me if you can help.

(edited by admin)

Offline Nomis Elfactem

• Administrator
  • Galactic Poster
    • The View From A Room
Hey Joe - hopefully someone can help you !

(also just to say I've removed your mobile number and asked people to PM you if they can help.  Forums are notorious places for spammers/fraudsters to collect mobiles and emails etc and make your live a missery  ;) :thumbup:)
Simon

Scopes: Astro-Tech AT-111EDT Triplet, TS65ED Quad, Orion ST80, Modded PST-90 Solar Scope, PST Cak (on loan)
Cameras: SXVF H694, Atik 16ic, Canon EOS 600d, DMK41, DMK21, QHY 5L-II (mono & colour)
Accessories: SX USB Filter Wheel, SX OAG, Baader LRGB Ha SI OII Filters, SharpSky Focuser
Mount: EQ6 (EQMOD), SW Star Adventurer, plus a lot (and I mean a lot) of other bits and pieces

Offline cugsy

• Poster God
  • www.wetshedastronomy.dum
Lost?..Telescope House might help - Steve's the man
Woe unto him ..or her..who tries to guide the LX90. Let him..or her..rejoice in a lightweight scope upon the mighty EQ6. Mind you,I'd sooner be looking through my 6"f8 while the clouds look down the 8"f4 Le marchant configuration. And there should be a constellation called 'Camelot' and I would worship it in the anticipation of a big lottery win. Maybe I'll move to the Isle of Man..damn these drug

Offline mikeobrien

Re:
« Reply #3 on: 09:37:37, 24 January, 2014 »
How do you loose a 12inch mirror!
Mike ????
Mike

ukbuysellRemote Imaging from AustraliaSharpSkyblank APTUKAI on Facebook