Username:

Password:

UKAI is moving to Facebook

Author Topic: Observing software C2A  (Read 2364 times)

Offline cugsy

• Poster God
  • www.wetshedastronomy.dum
Observing software C2A
« on: 17:45:16, 13 December, 2012 »
Anyone use this? I like it 'cos of the price... :laugh: :laugh:

No, seriously - it has astrometry and telescope control.

http://www.astrosurf.com/c2a/english/index.htm      John
Woe unto him ..or her..who tries to guide the LX90. Let him..or her..rejoice in a lightweight scope upon the mighty EQ6. Mind you,I'd sooner be looking through my 6"f8 while the clouds look down the 8"f4 Le marchant configuration. And there should be a constellation called 'Camelot' and I would worship it in the anticipation of a big lottery win. Maybe I'll move to the Isle of Man..damn these drug

Offline paul23

Re: Observing software C2A
« Reply #1 on: 12:07:24, 14 December, 2012 »
Looks worth a go. I would also be interested to know if anyone has used it. Nice find John  :thumbup:

Paul...
Tmb80, 80ed, Borg45EDII with super reducer, Modified 20D, Atik 314,, Atik 16ic, Atik usb Filter Wheel,Mintron, G11, M3 Mounting System.

Offline cugsy

• Poster God
« Reply #2 on: 14:22:29, 14 December, 2012 »
Its got loads of features Paul. As much as I love CDC I want to concentrate on one object on a particular night and this looks the biz..As soon as the monsoon and fog go i'll try it.
Woe unto him ..or her..who tries to guide the LX90. Let him..or her..rejoice in a lightweight scope upon the mighty EQ6. Mind you,I'd sooner be looking through my 6"f8 while the clouds look down the 8"f4 Le marchant configuration. And there should be a constellation called 'Camelot' and I would worship it in the anticipation of a big lottery win. Maybe I'll move to the Isle of Man..damn these drug

Offline cugsy

• Poster God
« Reply #3 on: 20:42:25, 14 December, 2012 »
...not tonight then...

Offline cugsy

• Poster God
« Reply #4 on: 22:19:51, 15 December, 2012 »
Or even tonight from the look of that cloud and mist..Honest though, apart from about 2 hours with a new mount I'm not getting much time to get to grips with this software. From what I've seen though it looks promising. It connects to the EQ6 and does goto's. I can choose what type of object to observe and set that list for the night in a sequence that suits. I just wish the weather would f*** off... :no:

ukbuysellRemote Imaging from AustraliaSharpSkyblank APTUKAI on Facebook
TinyPortal © 2005-2012