Username:

Password:

UKAI is moving to Facebook

Author Topic: FAQ - How do I Register for Membership with UKAI?  (Read 1830 times)

Offline swashy

• UKAI GFX Guru
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Poster
FAQ - How do I Register for Membership with UKAI?
« on: 19:31:22, 16 October, 2013 »
FAQ - How do I Register for Membership with UKAI?

Becoming a member of UKAI is free and simple, and will allow you to post your questions and images to all the boards on UKAI.

Simply click on the 'REGISTER' button at the top of the forum, create a username, add your email address, and answer the verification questions, then agree to the UKAI Agreement and click 'Register'

Your registration application will be forwarded to the Admin members for approval, and you will receive an email once approved.

You may then log on using your username and password, by clicking on the logon tab at the top of the page, there you also have the options to remain logged on so that UKAI remembers your password each time you visit.

Once you have logged on, please find the time to visit all of the member boards, especially the Beginners and FAQ's for some help in using the forum. There is also a help section for those new to forum software, and be sure to pop into the 'Introductions' board and introduce yourself and tell us all a little bit about your interest in astronomy and astroimaging

:D

Ade

Imagine...  above us only sky!

ukbuysellRemote Imaging from AustraliaSharpSkyblank APTUKAI on Facebook
TinyPortal © 2005-2012