Username:

Password:

Altair AstroDIO DehumidifiersAtik CamerasModern AstronomyDavid HindsNe3 Filters

Author Topic: Kelling Heath 2015 Spring - Altair Astro Bargains / Clearout  (Read 668 times)

Offline altairastro

• UKAI Sponsor
  • Keep looking up.
    • Altair Astro
Dear All, we will be at Kelling Heath this weekend from Thursday onwards so the shop will be closed - open again TUESDAY.

As usual we have some bargains and special offers on equipment you really don't want to miss, as we do our bi-annual clear-out of ex demo stock.

Products include iOptron Minitower and the little Cube PRO (nice solar imaging mounts), so much mounting hardware I can't even begin to list it, some ex demo RC OTAs both 8" and 6", some triplet refractors, some ED doublet refractors, and a lot of accessories. Some of this stuff has literally been taken out of the box and put back in again at shows or in the shop.

Also we will be joined by Phala and Theirry from SkyVision. They're driving all the way from France to join us and will be on-hand to show off some seriously cool kit.

Anyway, we'll be at the top of the Yellow field as usual, and we hope to see you there!

PS: I have lost count, but I think this is our 10th year of Kelling Heath Starparties, or is it the 11th?
Altair Astro
Retailers, manufacturers and distributors of fine astronomical equipment.

Offline Nomis Elfactem

• Administrator
  • Galactic Poster
    • The View From A Room
Re: Kelling Heath 2015 Spring - Altair Astro Bargains / Clearout
« Reply #1 on: 10:28:29, 15 April, 2015 »
We'll see you there Nick as most of the Admin/Mods team will be there on the Yellow field with you !

S.
Simon

Scopes: Astro-Tech AT-111EDT Triplet, TS65ED Quad, Orion ST80, Modded PST-90 Solar Scope, PST Cak (on loan)
Cameras: SXVF H694, Atik 16ic, Canon EOS 600d, DMK41, DMK21, QHY 5L-II (mono & colour)
Accessories: SX USB Filter Wheel, SX OAG, Baader LRGB Ha SI OII Filters, SharpSky Focuser
Mount: EQ6 (EQMOD), SW Star Adventurer, plus a lot (and I mean a lot) of other bits and pieces

Offline altairastro

• UKAI Sponsor
  • Keep looking up.
    • Altair Astro
« Reply #2 on: 11:33:39, 15 April, 2015 »
Excellent - see you there! I will be dropping a scope off this afternoon in fact so I will pop by.
Altair Astro
Retailers, manufacturers and distributors of fine astronomical equipment.

Offline Phillyo

• Poster God
« Reply #3 on: 17:23:41, 15 April, 2015 »
Ooooo I've been thinking of an 8" RC for a while now. If the price is right...who knows! ;)

Phil
Astrotrac | Avalon Linear Fast Reverse with EQmod | WO Star 71 | Astrodon 3nm Ha, 5nm SII and 5nm OIII | Astro-modded Canon 450D | QSI 583wsg | Lodestar X2 Guidecam | Sequence Generator Pro | Pixinsight

ukbuysellRemote Imaging from AustraliaSharpSkyblank APTUKAI on Facebook