Username:

Password:

Altair AstroDIO DehumidifiersAtik CamerasModern AstronomyDavid HindsNe3 Filters
Solar Gravity 2018

Author Topic: Altair Astro ignoring clients  (Read 993 times)

Offline swobodny

Altair Astro ignoring clients
« on: 19:54:29, 23 October, 2015 »
I feel really uncomfortable, as I am forced to write about it public, but as other ways of communication did not work, I have no choice.
Over a year ago I ordered two pairs of guiding rings in different sizes, as I was not sure which one would suit my needs best. Prior to placing the order I had made sure that I can return one set and the money will be returned to my account. After a few months, when I realized there was no repayment, I sent an email with kind reminder. No response, so I called Ian. He replied and promised that he would take a look at the order history. Happy that I got it resolved, I placed another order which was completed, with troubles, after a few weeks. But after that, the first order still was not sorted. Further emails remained without response. No answer to my calls and voice messages.
I am hoping that Ian will read this and react, as the reputation of Altair Astro is deeply ruined in my eyes. It is a shame, as I like the equipment and regard it as high quality, but with such a client service I am sure I will spent my money somewhere else next time.
Best regards,
Tomas.

Offline altairastro

• UKAI Sponsor
  • Keep looking up.
    • Altair Astro
Re: Altair Astro ignoring clients
« Reply #1 on: 06:42:16, 24 October, 2015 »
Hi Thomas, we'll look into this ASAP
could you please send me a private message with order or invoice no. ?

Many Thanks Nick
Altair Astro
Retailers, manufacturers and distributors of fine astronomical equipment.

Offline swobodny

Re: Altair Astro ignoring clients
« Reply #2 on: 17:43:48, 26 October, 2015 »
I am just writing to let everybody know that I have been contacted by Nick and Ian immediately and my issues have been resolved successfully.
Best regards,
Tomas.

ukbuysellRemote Imaging from AustraliaSharpSkyblank APTUKAI on Facebook