Username:

Password:

Altair AstroDIO DehumidifiersAtik CamerasModern AstronomyDavid HindsNe3 Filters

Author Topic: SHORT STARGAZING QUESTIONNAIRE, IMPORTANT RESEARCH  (Read 254 times)

Offline PaddyH

SHORT STARGAZING QUESTIONNAIRE, IMPORTANT RESEARCH
« on: 17:12:48, 31 January, 2018 »
Hello,

My name is Patrick and i am a final year student studying tourism in Leeds. Besides being interested in all things astronomy and space i have decided to conduct my final dissertation around star-gazing particularly in areas free from light pollution e.g. Dark sky parks, Rural areas. My project focuses mainly on the motivations of people who undertake this activity, as such i have created a short 5 minuet questionnaire based around this.

I would really appreciate anybody who has been stargazing (which i gather many of you will have) to take 5 minutes to fill this out. Apart from helping me, the results will be sent to the International Dark Sky Association and potentially be used to help develop stargazing and make the overall experience even better!

The link is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflc0gO_LnyIepL_L_K9yeevvwdq5t509k4rmU4fhbOjz0xgw/viewform?usp=sf_link

And if you have any friends or family who wouldn't mind filling it out as well please feel free to forward the link onto them as well

Thanks for your time and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

ukbuysellRemote Imaging from AustraliaSharpSkyblank APTUKAI on Facebook